Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Back to work

Hey all...

Sorry for the delay yesterday was a crazy day, starting early and ending late so I didn't get to give an update. Grace has been doing GREAT...such a joy to be with again. She is sleeping pretty well at night and is getting better and better on her feet everyday. She's over there doing her feet exercises right now as I type. Her mom took her back to Crozer today in which they redressed the feet with less stuff so now she can get her feet wet and will have to peel some of the scabbing and skin off as she showers (sorry if that grosses you out :). But that's all part of the healing process and they said everything looks great. She did faint today after they worked on her feet :( Probably just from pain/needing nutrients/being tired but she came too pretty quick.

She ate a famous bacon cheeseburger at Nifty Fifties with mom today so that was great!!! She keeps eating well and is healthy.

House should be wrapped up this weekend hopefully!

I headed back to work yesterday and that has gone well so far. Good to be back with my co-workers though it's hard to be away from Gracie.

Thanks for your continued prayers and love!!
Lamar

2 comments:

  1. Tell Grace not to feel bad. I fainted TWICE when I had to do therapy on my broken finger! She's a trooper!

    Elizabeth Files

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord God, in Jesus name, thank you for the progess being made by you in Gracie's healing. Father, Abba, continue to show yourself strong in their lives as things begin to go back to "normal". I thank you for their testimony of courage as they have been taken down the path of the trying of their faith. What wonder and awe I have of you because of your faithfulness to them. I love you LORD and truly your names have been seen through out this ordeal...You are who you say you are; you do what you say you can do...Thank you, Bless Grace and Lamar and their ministries you have given them. Because of your Son Jesus, I can approach you and know that you hear and attend unto my prayer...a grace that I am ever so in awe over, my Lord...

    ReplyDelete